BORN Ontario regularly partners with other healthcare agencies and professionals in Ontario and across Canada to advance maternal and child care. Through pilot and special projects, BORN explores a range of issues related to pregnancy, birth and childhood, from congenital anomalies to nuchal translucency quality assurance.
BORN is always open to new opportunities to improve maternal and child health in Ontario. Please submit your idea for a collaborative project and a BORN representative will contact you.
- Healthy Babies Healthy Children
- CARTR Plus
- Enhanced 18-Month Well-Baby Visit Project
- Evaluation of Ontario’s Birth Centre Demonstration Project
- Information on Congenital Anomalies, also known as Birth Defects
- Kid eConnect, EMR Integration Project
- Nuchal Translucency Quality Assurance
- Ontario Antenatal Record