BORN Conference 2019: Improving care through world class data and innovation
Date: November 7 and 8, 2019
Location: Ottawa Conference and Event Centre, 200 Coventry Road, Ottawa, Ontario
About our conference
BORN is hosting a two-day conference for health-care providers, administrators, policy makers, researchers, and students.
Join the conversation:
- Disruptive technology in health care.
- Perinatal risk and safety.
- Ontario’s maternal-newborn data partnerships.
- Using data to support better care – future trends.
Comments from previous conference participants:
- "A really great conference, highly relevant to enhancing quality of care!"
- "Loved this conference – BORN has done exceptional work and the value of sharing the research and how data can actually drive change and therefore outcomes keeps me intrigued and coming back year after year to continue to learn and share lessons learned."
- "I was able to network and discuss collaboration on future projects with other healthcare providers. It was very valuable to share my research and to see what other people are doing."
- "Thank you for an enlightening and stimulating day!"
- "A crucial conversation – excellent!"
Join us by…
- Attending. Registration details coming soon!
- Becoming a sponsor. We are pleased to offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities to maximize your ogranzation's visibiity. See Sponsorship Prospectus for details.
- Exhibiting. An excellent way to showcase your organization and to network with our membership and industry professional. See Sponsorship Prospectus for details.
- Advertising. Select one or more of our a la carte options. See Sponsorship Prospectus for details.